New boiler Christchurch
Need a new boiler in Christchurch?
Here at Tom Sutton Heating, we want to make buying a new boiler in Christchurch easy. This is why we offer a high level of service, from initial contact through to your installation. We also offer an express installation service if you have a broken boiler so you can get your family home warm again with minimal disruption.
How does a new boiler installation work?
Tom Sutton Heating understands your frustrations when looking at new boilers, this is why we have created a unique system for offering you a quote. Firstly, you can use our boiler quote tool below to see what we have on offer and so you can see what might be a good fit for your home. Once, you have selected a package we will get in contact with you to arrange either a home survey or a video survey. The choice is yours. Our online boiler quote tool is designed as a guide to help us showcase some of the products we offer. The home survey is the most important step towards a new boiler installation.
The Home Survey
Once you have either called and spoken to a member of the team or completed an online boiler quote, A boiler installation engineer will call you to arrange a home survey. We will send you a booking confirmation and send you a booking reminder 24 hours before our visit. Although we prefer to visit your home we can now offer a new boiler install survey via a video call if that makes you more comfortable.
What can I expect from my home survey visit?
If you are looking for a new boiler install in Christchurch and you have arranged a boiler survey with Tom Sutton Heating, you are well on your way to that warm powerful shower you have always wanted or that nice cosy, warm house you’ve been dreaming of. Here’s what you can expect from your home survey.
- We will arrive at your home within the time window that we have given you.
- You will be greeted with a friendly face and made to feel at ease.
- We will have look at your current installation.
- We will ask you questions to help us provide you with a product and service best suited to your needs.
- We will run some tests on your current system to help us identify a suitable product for you.
- We will either provide you with a full, fixed price quote on-site or let you know when you can expect your quote. (Usually with 24hours)
- We will ask you if you have any more questions, before thanking you for your time and leaving you to carry on with your day.
On completion of our home survey visit, we will either give you a quote on the same day or within 24 hours. We will have selected a few different products to suit your budget and the requirements of your home and you will be able to make your own decision on which one to choose. We believe there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to boilers, that’s why we work with a number of different brands such as Worcester Bosch, Alpha, Glowworm and Vaillant. We will also offer you an extensive list of optional extras such as smart thermostats like the Google Nest.
Why Choose Tom Sutton Heating?
- Fast, reliable and friendly service
- Quick and easy quote and installation service
- A vast array of boiler brands to choose from
- Expert advice given
- Express installation service available
- Finance options available
For more information on getting a new boiler in Christchurch, then contact us today or use our online boiler quote tool.